Southern Highlands Wine Escape
The Southern Highlands wine region boasts over 25 wine companies growing some fantastic cooler climate wines.
Cool nights, mild days and dry ripening conditions allows the region to produce some of Australia’s classic cool climate grapes and wine styles with attention recently being focused on the regions Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris wines.
On the Southern Highlands Wine Escape, we visit four wineries each with their own unique speciality, one also being a cider shack. Enjoy private cellar door tastings whilst learning about the wines and enjoying the day.
Private group tours available by arrangement
10.30am – 4pm approx
(minimum 8 people. Smaller groups can be hosted, however increased charges per person may apply)
- Transport by air-conditioned mini-coach to and from the Southern Highlands food and wine region.
- Hosted tour
- Meet the growers and winemakers and learn about the wine region.
- All wine tastings. (also cider tasting)
- Cheese Plate to compliment one tasting
- Delicious, seasonal one course lunch, hosted at a vineyard where possible.
- Vegetarian and special diets can be catered for.
- A glass of wine or beer with lunch
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off can be arranged. (pending on location)
Get in touch for competitive pricing for your group
Call 1300 502 100 or email us